Amarprakash Foundations Charitable Hospital
Healthcare is very important towards the pursuit of happiness. Active society can be built only by healthy individuals. Our Hospital, Amarprakash Foundations Charitable Hospital (Orthopedic and Panchakarma) in joint venture with Triveni Nursing Home, Kerala, is not economically driven; it is a non profitable organization run to meet the society’s needs in terms of medical care and prevention. The overall purpose of our non profitable hospital is to "do good" for the benefit of our community.
- Low Back Ache
- Sciatica-[Disc Related Problems]
- Osteo Arthritis [Joint pain due to degeneration]
- Peri Arthritis [Shoulders joint pain and restricted moments]
- Cervical Spondylitis
- Skin disease - Psoriasis, Dry & Wet Eczema, Fungal infection, Dermatitis.
- Sprains, Ligament injuries
- Stress Problem, Sleeplessness, Anxiety, Tension
- Sport Injury
- Head Ache, Migraine
- Menstrual cycle related problem -[Pre menstrual & post menopausal syndrome]
- Allergic Asthma, Respiratory tract infection
- Abdominal Problems - [Indigestion lose of appetite, ulcer]
- Obesity related problems [Slimming Therapy]
- Hair problems (Hair fall, Dandruff, Seborreheic dermatitis]
- Liver Disorders
- Common cough & cold and myalgia
- Hyper choleserolaemia
- 2nd annual day celebration 26 January 2017 The "Jain Public School" celebrated its 2nd annual day celebration More...
- Republic Day - JPS 26 January 2017 The 68th Republic Day & 2nd Annual Sports Day Celebration More...
- Inauguration of the JPS 11 June 2015 We are Happy to announce the Grand Inauguration of the JAIN Public School More...
- THe Green Dream 24 Aug 2014 'THe Green Dream' initiative @Temple Waves More...
- Jain Public CBSE School 06 Feb 2014 The 'Bhoomi Pooja' of Jain Public CBSE School More...
- Anniversary Celebrations 12 Sep 2013 Amarprakash Foundations 1st Year Anniversary Celebrations More...
- Blood Test Camp 16 july, 2013 Blood Test Camp at The Royal Castle site in Chrompet, Chennai More...
Triveni Nursing Home
TRIVENI NURSING HOME encompasses five hospitals, a manufacturing center for genuine Ayurvedic medicines, an international research foundation and a resource and training center that is revolutionizing hundreds of aspiring graduates across the globe.
Triveni has its presence in Germany, England besides Cochin in Kerala and Kuttalam in Tamil Nadu.
We pledge to meet the patient’s requirements by offering expert Ayurvedic care with compassion through a committed professional team.
Website : www.triveninursinghome.com